The Grand Advantage card was created with this in mind, as well as to give you and your family some extra benefits.
With a Grand Advantage card you’ll get:
- Two years breakage protection for prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses
- One year breakage protection for non prescription sunglasses
- 10% discount off selected purchases for you and your friends/family
- 75% saving on replacements/repairs - you simply pay 25% of the cost
- No claim reward discount off your next purchase after policy expires*
Peace of mind from just £9
There are four different pricing options depending on how much you spend on your glasses.
Grand Advantage pricing structure
|Total cost of
Grand Advantage cover
|up to £100
|£101 up to £200
|£201 up to £300
|£301 and over
No questions, no fuss, no problems
If your glasses are accidentally damaged, we will repair or replace them without any hassle. All you need to do is take your glasses with your Grand Advantage card to your nearest Vision Express store, it doesn't have to be the same store you purchased them from.
If you need to replace your glasses you will make a saving of 75% on the retail price – you simply pay 25% of the cost.
If you don’t make a claim during the period of cover, you’ll receive the value of your Grand Advantage card off your next pair of glasses* (valid for 6 months after policy expires).
Share your benefits.
Friends and family members can get 10% off selected purchases for the duration of cover – all they need to do is present your card or a valid voucher provided to receive their discount.
* Grand Advantage no claim reward redemption is against glasses and is applicable with any other offer, promotion, coupon or discount (excluding Vision Express employee friends and family discount). Valid for 6 months after policy expires.
Terms and conditions
- The Grand Advantage card covers one pair of prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses purchased from Vision Express for 24 months from date of purchase.
- Non prescription sunglasses are covered for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Grand Advantage covers broken and damaged glasses owned by the named card holder or the individual you purchased the glasses for, it does not cover lost or stolen glasses.
- To claim a new pair of glasses you must bring your damaged pair to store.
- See policy document for full details of the scheme.
- In order to receive your 10% discount, beyond the initial purchase of the card, please present your Grand Advantage card or a valid voucher provided to a member of staff at the time of purchase.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including Vision Express employee friends and family discounts and excludes our contact lens Direct Debit scheme and Eye Test. Valid for the duration of cover.
- If you do not make a claim during the period of cover, you’ll receive the cost of your Grand Advantage card off your next pair of glasses, valid in any Vision Express store up to 6 months after policy expires (against one pair of glasses only).
- Cost of no claim redemption can be used with any other promotion, offer, coupon or discount excluding Vision Express employee friends and family discounts.
- Any balance remaining after redemption of a no claims reward is non transferable and non-refundable.
ERGO Direkt, the insurer, are regulated by BaFin (the German regulator), registration number 5562. ERGO Direkt is also subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from ERGO Direkt on request.