Glasses repair & replacement
Grand Advantage Card
With our Grand Advantage card, you can get your glasses fixed without a fuss. We understand the struggle of being without your glasses. That’s why we want to make it as quickly and easy as possible for you to get your broken glasses replaced.
Our Grand Advantage Card was created to with this is mind, as well as to give you and your family some extra benefits.
- The Grand Advantage card covers one pair of prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses purchased from Vision Express for 24 months from date of purchase.
- Non prescription sunglasses are covered for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Grand Advantage covers broken and damaged glasses owned by the named card holder or the individual you purchased the glasses for, it does not cover lost or stolen glasses.
- To claim a new pair of glasses you must bring your damaged pair to store.
- See policy document for full details of the scheme.
- In order to receive your 10% discount, beyond the initial purchase of the card, please present your Grand Advantage card or a valid voucher provided to a member of staff at the time of purchase.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including Vision Express employee friends and family discounts and excludes our contact lens Direct Debit scheme and eye test. Valid for the duration of cover.
- If you do not make a claim during the period of cover, you’ll receive the cost of your Grand Advantage card off your next pair of glasses, valid in any Vision Express store up to 6 months after policy expires (against one pair of glasses only).
- Cost of no claim redemption can be used with any other promotion, offer, coupon or discount excluding Vision Express employee friends and family discounts.
- Any balance remaining after redemption of a no claims reward is non transferable and non-refundable.
- Not available online.
This insurance is underwritten by either Great Lakes Insurance SE for policyholders who are residents of the UK and Jersey, whose head office is at Königinstrasse 107, D-80802 Munich, Germany or ERGO Direkt Versicherung AG for policyholders residents of Ireland, whose head office is at Karl-Martell-Straße 60, D-90344 Nürnberg, Germany. Great Lakes is authorised and regulated by BaFin (the German regulator), registration number 5187. Great Lakes is also subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and Jersey Financial Services Commission. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority, the Prudential Regulation Authority and Jersey Financial Services Commission are available from Great Lakes on request. ERGO is authorised by BaFin in Germany and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Central Bank of Ireland are available from ERGO on request.