User conduct and use of website
We want visitors and users to enjoy their visit to the Vision Express website and in order to maintain a safe and secure environment, we ask that you use the website in good faith and follow the guidelines contained in this user guide at all times. Vision Express' terms and conditions of usage (without limitation) are as follows:
- Users should demonstrate respect and courtesy to other users at all times.
- Users must use their utmost integrity in their dealings with the Vision Express website and its users and must not adopt or use another user's identity as their own with the deliberate intention to mislead.
- Users must not transmit, download or e-mail sexual, racial or religious images or material through the Vision Express website.
- Users must not use or make use of the website so as to threaten, abuse or howsoever make defamatory statements with reference to Vision Express, its employees or other users.
- The use of the Vision Express website for the purpose of sending chain letters or other junk mail is strictly prohibited.
- The distribution of unsolicited advertising or promotion materials is again strictly prohibited.
- Users must not knowingly download, e-mail or otherwise post onto the Vision Express website files containing viruses or other executable software programmes or with the specific intention of damaging the Vision Express website and/or another user's computer or equipment.
- Users must not do anything which restricts or in any way prevents access to the Vision Express website, in particular:
- Users must not attempt to deploy methods or systems to defeat any security systems, codes used by Vision Express for the privacy and security of the system, the website as a whole and its users.
- The name vision express is the registered trademark of Vision Express (UK) Limited and any unauthorised use of the same will amount to an infringement of our Intellectual Property Rights.
- All visitors/users should be aware that Vision Express has in place software and systems which monitor the use of the Vision Express website. In order to maintain its high standards Vision Express reserves the right to censor content and conduct which in their opinion is: damaging to the reputation and use of the website; to Vision Express and/or visitors/users of the Vision Express website and to take such legal action as is necessary to prevent the same and to ensure the security of its website. In accordance with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (as amended by the Human Rights Act 1998) Vision Express may monitor transactions, e-mails and visits to their website in order to ensure compliance with their terms and conditions of usage. By reading this notice you are deemed to have consented to the monitoring of such transactions, e-mails and visits to the Vision Express website.
By sending, posting or uploading information, material or files onto the Vision Express website a user is deemed to have granted to Vision Express an unconditional licence to use, reproduce, publish or to howsoever deal with such information, material or files sent to Vision Express in such manner as Vision Express deem fit - free from liability or payment.
Any statements or opinions expressed by users/visitors on the Vision Express website do not represent the views or opinions of Vision Express and Vision Express cannot accept liability in respect of any damage or loss suffered by a visitor/user to the website acting in reliance of such a comment or opinion. Users/visitors to the Vision Express Website are advised to use care in the interpretation of such comments and form their own opinion as to the validity or otherwise of the same.
Vision Express cannot be held liable as to the validity or otherwise of any information or material which a visitor/user accesses via links within the Vision Express website and not maintained by Vision Express. These are external sources and as such are out of the control or maintenance of Vision Express.
Vision Express do not warrant the accuracy or otherwise of their website or that it is free from defects or viruses. Access to the Vision Express website is free and no liability for loss or damage can be accepted by Vision Express in respect of the use of information therein.
By using the Vision Express website you consent to Vision Expresses' terms and conditions and disclaimers as set out herein and elsewhere within the Vision Express website. Vision Express reserve the right to vary or otherwise amend those terms as appropriate and will advise users/visitors to the Vision Express website as soon as such changes occur.
The terms and conditions contained herein shall be construed and governed in accordance with English law. Any dispute thereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.