Unfortunately we are unable to offer next-day delivery to the following postcodes. Delivery times to these locations are shown below:
+1 working day - Delivering Monday to Saturday:
AB10-16 AB21-25 BT1-9
BT10-44 BT51-58 BT62-67
DD6-11 EH35-40 EH42-46
FK14 FK21 KY9-10
KY14-16 PH6-16 PO30-41
+1 working day - Delivering Monday to Friday:
AB30-35 AB36-39 AB41-45
AB51-56 BT45-49 BT60-61
BT68-82 BT92-94 FK18-20
H1-9 IV1-28 IV30-32
IV36 IV40-49 IV51-56
IV63 KA27-28 KW1-14
PA20-33 PA35-38 PA49
PH17-26 PH30-39 PH49-50
+1-3 working days - Delivering Monday to Friday:
All IM PA62-72 PA74-75
+1-4 working days - Delivering Monday to Friday:
+1-5 working days - Delivering Monday to Friday:
PA60-61 PA73 PA76-78
1. Check the estimated delivery lead times below.
Please remember that this date is an estimate, so your order may arrive slightly before, on, or slightly after your estimated delivery date. To see the progress of your order, check your tracking.
• Prescription glasses – delivery will be between 3-5 working days from from the date the order was placed, pending prescription validation. Please note that if you have selected any lens ‘add-ons’ your order may take 7-10 working days.
• Prescription sunglasses – delivery will be between 7-10 working days from the date the order was placed, pending prescription validation.
• Non-prescription sunglasses and accessories – orders received before 6pm, Monday to Friday, will be delivered the next day. Postcode exclusions apply. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Orders placed on a bank holiday will be processed on the next working day for delivery on the following day.
• Contact lenses – delivery will be between 3-5 working days from the date the order was placed, pending prescription validation. For Complete Contact Care subscription customers, we will deliver your order within 48 hours free of charge.
2. Track your order.
Please see the ‘How can I track my order?’ option below.
3. I'm still waiting for my order.
If your delivery is overdue, or your items have been accidentally damaged in transit, or for any other queries, call our Customer Services team for assistance on 0800 038 2177, 8.30am - 7pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland please visit www.visionexpress.ie where we offer a range of products. At present, we are unable to make deliveries to the Channel Islands and countries outside of the UK, excluding Ireland.
If you missed our courier, they will attempt re-delivery a further twice before returning the parcel to our warehouse. You can divert the parcel to a local parcel shop, or nominate a 'safe place' by using the link sent in the courier's email.
As many of our products are processed and dispatched on the same day as ordering, we are therefore unable to cancel your order once payment has been taken. Please see our Free 100 day returns page for how to return your order once received using a free returns label.
Our non-prescription sunglasses, solutions and eyecare accessories are picked and dispatched from our central warehouse. However, prescription products take us a little longer to check and create individually. Therefore, depending on the content of your basket we may from time to time be required to send parts of your order separately, which could mean that they arrive with you on different days.
We are unfortunately unable to change the delivery address once an order has been placed. That is because we cannot guarantee that the change in our system will be effective before the delivery takes place, and also to prevent possible fraud. You can try to contact the courier for advice, or to try and divert the delivery to a parcel shop.
We put great care throughout our packing process to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, damage may occur while the delivery is in transit.
If you notice that the contents are damaged or faulty after you have received the delivery, please contact our Customer Care team for advice on 0800 038 2177.
We understand that’s scary! Please check with your neighbours to see if one of them received the package for you or if you have a courier calling card posted through your letterbox. If you can’t find it please contact our Customer Care team for advice on 0800 038 2177.
Unfortunately we currently are unable to send items to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), however please check back to our website in the future as we are hopeful of offering this service in the future.
We currently offer home delivery for all orders placed online. This is Free when you spend over £35.
To track the progress of your glasses order please use the ‘Track your order’ link on your order confirmation sms or email.
If you requested a home delivery the order will be delivered by DPD, alternatively you will be notified by SMS once your order is ready for collection in store.
This depends on the product you have ordered. For full details click here.