Grand Advantage card
For some people being without their glasses can amount to losing their sight, so we appreciate how important it is to get a replacement pair or repair completed quickly. The Grand Advantage card was created with this in mind, as well as to give you and your family some extra benefits.
With a Grand Advantage card you'll get:
- Two years no fuss breakage protection for prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses
- One years breakage protection for non-prescription sunglasses
- 75% saving - costs limited to just 25% of the current retail price for any replacements or repairs
- No claim reward discount off your next glasses purchase in two years*
- Two years 10% discount off selected purchases for your friends and family
Peace of mind from just £9
There are four different pricing options depending on how much you spend in total on your glasses. If you buy more than one pair of glasses on the same day, they will all be covered by the same card.
No questions, no fuss, no problems
If your glasses are accidentally damaged, we will repair or replace them without any hassle. All you need to do is take your glasses with your Grand Advantage card to your nearest Vision Express store, and it doesn't even have to be the same store you purchased them from.
If you need replacement glasses you will make a saving of 75% on the current retail price! It's the same for any repairs, you save 75% off the cost (repair costs limited to just 25% of the current retail price).
* If you do not make a claim during the two years, you'll receive the cost of your Grand Advantage card off your next pair of glasses (valid for 6 months after card expires).
Grand Advantage pricing structure
|Total cost of your glasses
|up to £100
|£101 up to £200
|£201 up to £300
|£301 and over
Terms and conditions
- The Grand Advantage card covers prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses purchased from Vision Express for 24 months from date of purchase, glasses purchased on the same day are covered by one card.
- Non-prescription sunglasses are covered for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Grand Advantage covers breakage and damaged glasses owned by the named card holder or the individual you purchased the glasses for, it does not cover lost or stolen glasses.
- To claim a new pair of glasses you must bring your damaged pair to store. See policy document for full details of the scheme.
- In order to receive your 10% discount, beyond the initial purchase of the card, please present your Grand Advantage card or voucher provided to a member of staff at the time of purchase.
- The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with Vision Express employee friends and family discounts and excludes contact lens direct debit scheme (Complete Contact Care) and professional fees (eye test).
- No claims rewards are redeemable in any Vision Express store up to 6 months after card expires (against one pair of glasses only).
- Cost of no claim redemption is applicable with any other promotion, offer, coupon or discount excluding Vision Express employee friends and family discounts.
- Any balance remaining after redemption of a no claims reward is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Grand Advantage no claim reward redemption is against glasses and is applicable with any other offer, promotion, coupon or discount (excluding Vision Express employee friends and family discount). Valid for 6 months after cards expires.
The breakage cover offered by the GA card is an insurance product underwritten by ERGO Direkt, who are authorised and regulated by BaFin (the German regulator), registration number 5562. ERGO Direkt is also subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Full details appear on the policy document.